The full LG Flatron M237WD review is coming...really!

It's a logo, an acronym, and a smiley, all in one.

(Credit: Eric Franklin/CNET)

Last week, I explained my reasons for holding off on the review of the LG Flatron M237WD.

I know it's a disappointment to those you who have been inquiring about the review for a while now, but I still believe that waiting for a very similar comparison monitor--in this case, the Samsung P2370HD--will make for a much better and useful review.

So, to tide you over, I recorded a short video of me taking a quick look at the LG Flatron M237WD, very early in the morning. Notice my workout clothes. Also, please forgive the amateurish camera work. I'm still getting used to using that thing and it'll be much better in the next vid.

Enjoy, and look for more of these quick little videos in the near future.

We’ve detected that you need to upgrade or install Flash 8 or later to view our library of thousands of tech videos. Installing Flash is fast, free, and easy! Simply follow the instructions from your browser, or click here to install/upgrade the free Flash player.

Thanks,
The CNET TV Team

No comments:

Post a Comment